Kolkata Blogger’s Meet on 8th August 2009
WebReps is organizing Kolkata Blogger’s Meet on 8th August 2009 at
Sector 5, Saltlake (Near SDF Building)
Some of the best web minds of Kolkata will be there. Here is the guest speaker’s list:
- Abhishek Rungta; CEO of Indus Net Technologies: “How can blog contribute to your topline?”
- Vikas Kedia, CEO of InterNext Technologies Inc.: “Should websites charge Search Engines for access to resources”
- Aji Issac Mathew from SEO for Clients: “Usability for blogs or why blog is not enough (how to use wiki, forum, blog & CMS together)”
- Saptarshi Roy Chaudhury: “Why Do you Blog?”
- Arun Agrawal; Managing Director of Ebizindia Consulting Pvt. Ltd.: “Online Reputation Management”
To add, there are few awards too:
- The Best Idea Award: Publish or mail some ideas on how WebReps can take this initiative forward.
- The Best Marketer Award: Market yourself or your blog in the event. The winner will be decided by votes – on spot.
- The Best Elevator Pitch Award: Every participant will be allowed 1 minute to talk about his or her blog. The best speaker will be selected by Judges.
So are you ready? Need more help?
By the way, don’t forget to follow WebReps at Twitter for ‘to the minute’ update of the event 🙂